Webinar Slide Deck & Recording: Best Practices to Manage and Secure Microsoft Teams for Remote Work
Empower your remote teams to be productive while staying safe & healthy.
Working from home is the new normal, and organisations need to adapt and optimise remote work tools quickly. Among them, Microsoft Teams is one of the top performers. Depending on how you have implemented Teams, you could be facing one of two challenges:
- Teams Sprawl. Enabling Teams for everyone can lead to a duplication of Teams, and result in many Teams being created but never used.
- IT Bottlenecks. Allowing only IT to create or modify Teams can increase enormous workload.
Your IT department needs to understand Teams Lifecycle Management to get the most out of Teams and your remote workforce.
What you can expect.
In this webinar, we will share useful tips to manage and secure Teams effectively. Join us to find out how to:
- Automate and standardise the way Teams are provisioned
- Set up different types of Teams
- Ensure that content is secure and not shared externally
- Report on issues and how to resolve these issues
- Automate governance
- Handle the Documents and Artefacts when the Team is retired
In the digital economy, real-time agility has become essential. The faster an organisation can respond to events as they evolve, the better it can compete. That means arming people and systems with up-to-date, real-time information and analysis in order to optimise every business moment.
WHITEPAPER 12 Best Practices in FP&AMost CFOs are not happy with their Financial Planning and Analysis process, believing it delivers too little value and eats up too many resources. As a result, they often ask “What are Best Practices in Financial Planning &...
Join our webinar to gain insights into the importance of advancing your analytics maturity, learn how to assess if your technology investment is working for you and how to transform your organisation into a data-driven enterprise with Decision Inc.’s Analytics Maturity Value Assessment.