+61 2 9135 2968 info.au@decisioninc.com
Select Page

The fastest way to build a modern data estate for analytics and AI

Data automation for analytics + AI

Discovery Hub® provides data automation and capabilities for data access, modelling and compliance.

Data wrangling for data science + AI

Data wrangling is the process of selecting, gathering, and transforming data to answer an AI question.

Build a Modern Data Estate

Discovery Hub helps companies build a modern data estate by accelerating and automating the construction and maintenance of data stores for analytics and AI.

TimeXtender is a data management platform that helps prepare and manage data for analytics and AI – without writing code – automating the process of getting documented data in the right place, in the right form, and ready for analysis

Data automation for analytics + AI

TimeXtender is a data management platform that helps prepare and manage data for analytics and AI – without writing code – automating the process of getting documented data in the right place, in the right form, and ready for analysis

Discovery Hub® provides data automation and capabilities for data access, modelling and compliance. Discovery Hub® delivers cohesive data fabric across Microsoft on-premise technology and Azure Data Services for analytics and AI.

Operational Data Exchange (ODX) builds your data lake:

In the ODX, connect to data from all sources by gathering data in its raw form, without any data manipulation or cleansing. The strength in this approach is the ability to connect to ever-growing and ever-changing data from many sources. In the end, all data is in one place, with all users using one source to access raw data.

• Raw Data
• Power Users
• 100+ Data Connectors
• Azure Data Lake or DB
• Foundation for AI

Speak to an TimeXtender Expert today!

Data wrangling for data science + AI

Data wrangling is the process of selecting, gathering, and transforming data to answer an AI question.

The need for data wrangling tools

Based on a 2016 survey of Data Scientists, it is commonly accepted that data wrangling costs data scientists as much as 80% of their time, leaving only 20% for data modelling and machine learning.

According to a survey of CIO’s conducted by IDG’s CIO Research Services, 98 percent of those surveyed believe preparation and aggregation of large datasets in a timely fashion is a major challenge. Plus 96 percent report challenges with data exploration and iterative model training with large sets of data.

And according to that same survey, while nearly 90% of organizations are investing in AI – only 1 in 3 projects are successful.

Build a Modern Data Estate

Discovery Hub helps companies build a modern data estate by accelerating and automating the construction and maintenance of data stores for analytics and AI. It connects to almost any data source, allowing you to catalogue, model, move, transform and document your analytics data.

Move from a patchwork of tools to a complete data management platform

  • Automate building your modern data estate – freeing up IT resources to work on more valuable tasks and projects
  • Accelerate time to data insights by up to 10 times
  • Customers typically experience 70% reduction in build costs and 80% reduction in maintenance costs
  • Simplify creation and management of data architecture / data infrastructure
  • Eliminate disparate tools for cataloguing, modelling, moving and documenting data

Instant access to analytics data

  • Seamlessly connect to any data source<