Prodacapo Group provides solutions for improving the value of service delivery in health and social care. They are a leading provider of time-driven activity-based costing and performance management solutions for Value-Based Healthcare.
Prodacapo Costing is developed to deliver this critical management information.
A new regional performance monitoring and governance solution to build a continuous improvement ecosystem and monitor progress.
Is a case-mix, production & pricing planning tool.
More than ever, managers and clinicians must work together to develop a deeper understanding of what is really driving the cost of service delivery and patient outcomes.
Prodacapo Costing is developed to deliver this critical management information. It is based on a time-driven and activity-based costing model and enables you to identify costing that is rooted in the organisation.
The activity-based data can provide insight to understand “why” the costs vary for patients with the same diagnosis or procedure. Once you have this information, you can proactively identify opportunities for cost reductions by reducing the NVA (non-value added) activities and identifying variability in care delivered, allowing the organisation to provide the same level of service at a lower cost.
How Prodacapo Costing works
- Developed from an activity-based costing model that can be used to identify comparable costs per patient, treatment, diagnosis and DRG over the entire care cycle.
- The costing describes, in a transparent way, how your organisation functions, how various resources – such as staff, premises and other permanent assets – are utilised in providing healthcare services and how the healthcare services are driven by treatment events and patient encounters.
- The resulting data provides a clear basis for planning and understanding case mix, staffing and processes so that the quality of the whole care cycle can be improved.
Speak to an Prodacapo Expert today!
There is a growing demand for Value-Based Healthcare requiring services integration as well as an increase in information exchange and transparency between regional service providers.
Prodacapo Region is a new regional performance monitoring and governance solution to build a continuous improvement ecosystem, monitor progress and sustain alignment among the stakeholders involved in creating the new Value Network – A new way of working in regional health and social care.
Why Prodacapo Region?
- More transparent collaboration improves the implementation of Value Network Culture.
- Continuous development and redesign of a regional Service Network.
- Big Data-based Predictability and ability to act in Anticipation.
- Better collaboration between health care professionals, administrative staff and patient.
- GDPR compliant flows of information in the value network.
Prodacapo Planning is a case-mix, production and pricing planning tool for social and health care service provider networks and service producers. It links regional service demand and quality targets to actual production and allocation of the production (also outsourced production) in the area. Planning can be done at the customer segment and episode of care level, providing tools for a VBHC based view and simulation.
– As a module of Prodacapo Region, Prodacapo Planning seamlessly integrates and utilises Prodacapo Region’s data, thus making migration projects straightforward w/o new data feeds or definition projects.
– Is highly configured and productised.
– Links to and includes comprehensive follow-up reporting of planned vs. actual targets from the points of view of service volume, service costs and service quality.
– This follow-up reporting can be also openly published to inform all relevant actors in the region about the actual performance of the service network, including but limited to reporting to the citizens.
– Thanks to its open interfaces do not build yet another data silo.
– Prodacapo Planning is SPR compliant.
– Links directly and supports case-mix and episode groupings by Prodacapo Groupers as regional and local product specifications.
– In addition to the productisation systems supported by Prodacapo Groupers, Finnish social and health care information packets are also fully supported.
– Utilises actual costing data (PLC – patient-level costing and clinical service level costing) calculated in Prodacapo Costing.
– Planning data is based on actual production and cost (calc in Prodacapo Costing) data in Prodacapo Region including special, primary and social care in different customer segments and common regional master data (organisation and products).
– Service demand is based on population, segments and service utilisation profiles (that can be edited/planned.
– Service demand is planned to be fulfilled by public and private producers’ production.
– One can set quantitative and qualitative targets in the region and for producers.
– Own production defines the resources required.
– Analysis of the placement of your resources in the regional network.
– The provider has an integrated regional view of the whole system in the region.
– Prodacapo Region supports multiple systems for regional productisation at the episode and encounter level including national standards: Social and health-care info packets, public service categorisation (JHS), pDRG/EPR groupings and other DRG groupings.